The Lean & Bennett Toyota Service Centre has been purpose built to support Toyota’s maintenance programmes to ensure you get the best performance from your vehicle.
Servicing your Toyota at Lean & Bennett Toyota is the best way to protect its value. A full Toyota service history can help you to achieve stronger resale value, and the professional services that you receive will give you confidence and peace of mind.
Book Online or Over the Phone
Booking a service at Lean & Bennett Toyota is easy, simply complete the online booking form on the right, or call our Service Centre on (02) 6352-2211. Please note that 24 hours notice is required for online bookings.
Reasons to service your vehicle at Lean & Bennett Toyota
- The experience and efficiency of working on Toyota’s day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems the first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- The latest technical updates from Toyota.
- Access to comprehensive Toyota training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances.
The Lean & Bennett Toyota Service Centre offers more than just servicing with a range of One-Stop-Shop products for most of your car maintenance needs. Keep things simple by servicing your car and getting the products you need all in one location. At Lean & Bennett Toyota, our One-Stop-Shop products include:
- Lubricants and Fluids
- Vehicle Inspections
- Toyota Genuine Accessories
Toyota Service Advantage
Toyota Service Advantage is another reason why owning a Toyota is such an affordable choice. When you buy a new Toyota, you don’t have to worry about unexpected and astronomical service costs.
Your Toyota Service Advantage service can be carried out at any Toyota Service Centre in the country where only Toyota-trained technicians work on your car. You can’t beat the peace of mind that comes with quality care at a low capped price.
With Toyota Service Advantage, you receive:
- Scheduled logbook services including labour, fluids, and Toyota Genuine Parts [T15].
- Only Toyota-trained technicians to work on your car.
- The use of specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment to keep your car performing at its best.
Every Toyota model is unique. See the Capped Price intervals and costs for particular models above and for bookings please contact the Lean & Bennett Toyota Service Centre on (02) 6352-2211.
Capped Price Servicing – Toyota Service Advantage
New Toyota’s across the range come with a low cost capped price service for a minimum of 3 years or 60,000km. You’ll pay the same capped low price, for the eligible standard scheduled logbook services. It’s one example of the advantages of Toyota ownership that we are proud to offer. Read more about Toyota Service Advantage below.
|Aurion (4 year), Camry (4 year), Camry Hybrid (4 year), Corolla, Corolla Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, Prius V, Rukus, Yaris||$140|
|Next Generation Corolla Hatch, Next Generation Corolla Hybrid||$175|
|86, HiAce, Hilux, Kluger, RAV4, Tarago||$180|
|Next Generation Camry, Next Generation Camry V6, Next Generation Camry Hybrid, CH-R||$195|
|FJ Cruiser, LC200, Prado||$220|
|HiAce diesel (synthetic oil), Hilux diesel (synthetic oil), Prado diesel (synthetic oil), RAV4 diesel (synthetic oil)||$240|
|LC200 diesel (synthetic oil)||$280|
|LC70 diesel (synthetic oil)||$340|
|- Includes 4 services – Camry, Camry Hybrid, Aurion 40 Series and 86.
- Includes 5 services – Camry, Camry Hybrid & Aurion 50 Series, for the program period of 4 years or 75,000km, whichever comes first.
- Includes 5 services – Camry & Camry Hybrid Next generation (built from October 2017), for the program period of 5 years or 75,000km, whichever comes first.
- Includes 5 services – C-HR for the program period of 5 years or 75,000km, whichever comes first.
- Includes 5 services – Corolla Hatch Petrol & Hybrid Next Generation (built from June 2018) for the program period of 5 years or 75,000km, whichever comes first.
- Includes 6 services – all other models for the program period of 3 years or 60,000km, whichever comes first.
1-Price is model specific. Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions) for a nominated number of months/kilometres (whichever occurs first) up to a nominated maximum number of services. Excludes Government & Rental vehicles.Contact your Toyota Dealer or go to toyota.com.au/advantage for other exclusions, eligibility and full details.
[B20] Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Government, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact your Toyota Dealer or go to toyota.com.au/advantage for other exclusions and eligibility.